- Rinse and pat dry chicken tenders.
- Combine mix and garlic powder on a plate.
- In a small dish, make an egg wash with the egg white and water.
- In another dish, spread the ground coconut chips. we recommend a 9-inch pie plate as it will give you room to navigate.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the flour mixture, just lightly to coat, then coat in egg wash, and finally the coconut. Finish all chicken tenders at once and let set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350° and fry until done, turning one time until golden brown, about 7 minutes. (Note: if it browns quickly, you may want to reduce the heat).
- Set on a plate covered with paper towels or a cooling rack set into a jelly roll pan to rid chicken of excess oil.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
Pair with your favorite sauces and enjoy!