- In a food processor, pulse together butter and Birch Benders until a fine crumb forms.
- Drizzle in water, pulsing throughout. Once a dough forms, turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead together 1 minute, until an even texture forms. Wrap tightly in plastic cling wrap and Freeze 1 hour.
- Slice Peaches into thin wedges. Toss with cornstarch and sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll out dough into a 12-14" round on a lightly floured surface. Transfer carefully onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Arrange peaches into concentric rings, overlapping and fanning slightly. Fold and crimp edges of dough over the peaches.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown and fruit is bubbling. Let cool at least 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Excellent with French Vanilla Ice Cream!