- Preheat oven to 350° F and spray a jellyroll pan or baking sheet with olive oil.
- Rinse and Slice jalapeños lengthwise, removing stem and seeds, keeping halves paired.
- Fill one side of each jalapeño with cream cheese (about 1 tablespoon each) and push both halves together.
- Wrap jalapeños with a slice of bacon, stretching the bacon so that some pressure is applied to the jalapeño, and everything sticks together.
- Place Birch Benders and buttermilk in separate low dishes or pie plates. Roll each jalapeño first in Birch Benders, then in buttermilk, and again in Birch Benders.
- Place each on jelly roll pan or baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Spray with olive oil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until bacon is cooked though and the outside is golden brown
- Let cool a few moments before serving.
These will be the best jalapeño poppers you've ever had.