Customer Service & Social Media Intern
At Birch Benders, we're on a mission to bring people together, make your favorite foods better, and fill your days with stacks of fun! Founded in 2011, Birch Benders is the number one natural pancake & waffle mix brand in the country and can be found in over 15,000 stores. With a flagship product of all-natural, just-add-water pancake & waffle mix, Birch Benders has expanded to offer a suite of products including frozen toaster waffles, paleo and keto pancake & waffle mixes, monk fruit sweetened syrup, and microwavable snack cups. With six first-to-market lines introduced in the past decade, Birch Benders is one of the top innovators in the breakfast space.
Customer Service and Social Media Intern will be at the center of activity in establishing and maintaining a strong personal relationship with our social community and will be the first line of communication with our customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Assist Creative Manager in scheduling social posts across Facebook & Instagram
• Respond to all incoming messages, tags, and mentions on Instagram and Facebook including but not limited to: direct messages, story mentions, tagged posts, comment threads, Facebook messages, and posts.
• Monitor customer feedback on social channels and track in internal systems.
• Track all current influencers and earned media posts tagging @birchbenders
• Oversee and manage the info email box. Turn any negative experiences into positive experiences with top-notch customer service.
• Answer phone calls when in office and return all customer phone messages. Surprise and delight!
• Be the master of the handwritten note! Respond to all customer complaints and fan feedback with a hand-written note.
• Maintain customer feedback tracking system
• Manage office inventory to make sure there is enough product in-house for all sample requests.
• Work with marketing to fulfill in-house sample requests
• Assist marketing department with outgoing sales samples through 3rd party fulfillment
• Looking for an internship where you can learn the real workings of a faced-paced, rapidly growing start-up!
• Quick-witted when it comes to social media (you might just think in Emojis)
• A people person — you can talk to anyone, and often find yourself talking to just about everyone
• Hungry…and not just for pancakes. You are hungry for new experiences and new challenges. You are someone who takes on projects large and small with a can-do attitude and smile
• Organized and have a great attention to detail
• Interested in getting in on the ground level and growing with the company.
• A great grasp of all social media platforms
• Customer service experience
• A basic understanding of Google Docs, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 20-30 hours per week
• Located in/near Denver, CO